surprising benefits of rose water
- Rose water for anti-aging: The regular application of rose water on the face helps to make your skin soft and glowing due to the presence of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Rose water for hair: The application of rose water on scalp works wonder. It nourishes, conditioning and moisture’s the hair follicles thereby promotes hair health like hair shining, long hair, hair beauty, etc. It makes dandruff at bay.
- Rose water for skin beauty: It lessens the redness, beneficial for dermatitis and eczema because of anti-inflammatory properties. Due to pollution and our faulty lifestyle, the skin pores get clogged. The application of rose water helps to opens up the clogged skin pores and also removes dirt and oils.
- Rose water for face: It makes the skin hydrate, keeps it moisture and smooth thereby give your face a glowing look.
- Rose water heals scars: It heals scars due to anti-bacterial properties that leads to fresh and refreshing look to your personality.
- Antioxidant properties: Because of antioxidant properties of rose water, it enhances your skin immunity and helps in regenerating of skin tissues.
- Rose water for tone skin: It makes our skin tone because of astringent features. It is suggested that to make your skin tone and smart, apply rose water just after steaming your face.
- Rose water for pH balance: Rose water is good irrespective of all skins, helps to maintain acidity and alkanity to control oils and provides fairness and lightening to skin.
- Rose water reduces anxiety and stress: Rose water is used in aromatherapy. The fragrance of rose water creates an atmosphere of well-being and acts like as mood elevator, stress buster and anxiety reliever. Along with lessening stress, it also promote sound sleep.